S7M120 300 SQ.FT.
S7M400 400 SQ.FT.
S8M150 450 SQ.FT.
S8M500 500 SQ.FT.
S8M150 Sta Rite Posi-Flo cartridge design to make system 3 technology possible and Ultra Capacity Filtration a reality. System 3 Modular Media brings a whole new class of filtration to the pool and spa industry. By incorporating the very latest in media science, perfectly balanced flow and an integral manifold design, System 3 filtration puts totally carefree operation within reach of today's pool owner.
SM Series Filters
With System:3® Modular Media Filters - SM Series, Sta-Rite brings you the product that makes Ultra-Capacity Filtration™ a reality. No longer simply "cartridges," Sta-Rite's advanced technology has brought an entirely new class of filtration to the industry. Sta-Rite's modular media concept incorporates the latest in media science, perfectly balanced flow, and an integral manifold design: namely, Ultra-Capacity Filtration. This filtration concept puts totally care-free operation within reach of today's pool owners. Modular Filter Tanks allows for quick change of filter medias without changing the tank. Contemporary style and matte black finish looks attractive in any pool setting
An Eco Select™ Brand: Water flows very efficiently through System:3® Modular Media Filters - SM Series filters allowing the use of smaller pumps or lower pump speeds to minimize energy use. And when consumers rinse cartridges rather than backwash, they can significantly reduce water use, too.
- Typical Installation – Inground pools, inground hot tubs, and water features
- Quality Construction – Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of Dura-Glas™, Sta-Rite's industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin
- Safe – Posi-Lok™ clamps provide safe, easy access to tank internals
- Patented Design – The patented, innovative balanced flow design first introduced with the System:3 Mod Media is still the standard of the industry. Protected by U.S. Patent Numbers 5,190,651 and 6,036,853
- Low Maintenance – Complete media coverage combined with shallow pleats means greater dirt holding capabilities, resulting in longer filter cycles and less cleaning
- Quick Service – The shallow pleat design allows you to simply hose off the elements in a matter of minutes, making servicing a snap
- Dual Drain Plugs – Side plug available for plumbing to waste, while the bottom plug will drain entire filter
- 1 year manufactures warranty
||50 - 100
||18 - 36,000
||24 - 48,000
||30 - 60,000
||50 - 115
||18 - 41,000
||24 - 55,000
||30 - 69,000
||50 - 124
||18 - 45,000
||24 - 60,000
||30 - 74,000
||50 - 130
||18 - 46,000
||24 - 62,400
||30 - 78,000
1: Based on NSF rated flow range of 0.333 GPM per square foot for the S7M120. 0.288 GPM per square foot for the S7M400, 0.275 GPM for the S8M150 and 0.26 GPM per square foot for the S8M500
Comes truck lines.
- 60 day parts only limited warranty when sold online.
- 1 year limited warranty when picked up in a store and professionally installed.