Our red light looks great combined with our other colors or by itself.
Crimson Stars (Red) Illuminator Laser Light includes:
1 Red Illuminator Light
5" Ground Stake
*Due to the technical aspect of lasers, red may appear less vivid than blue or green
UPDATE: New Color-Coded Anodized Illuminators Shipping Now!
Illuminator Laser Light Features & Specs
5 Minute Installation
How to install your holiday light:
Step 1: Easily assemble your light
Step 2: Shine on your tree, Done!
How to take down your holiday lights:
Step 1: Place in box, Done!
Mounting and Installation Options
1. Set on any standard surface (using metal base accessory)
2. Stake into ground or landscape (using 5" stake accessory)
3. Screw to wood, both vertical and horizontal options (using optional wall mount accessory)
4. Clamp to branch or beam (using optional clamp accessory, three size options - small, medium, large)
1. Significantly less than a traditional light bulb at less than 5 watts
2. +/- 20 units can be powered by (1) 20amp circuit
3. Standard Christmas string lights, 8 strands can be powered by (1) 20amp circuit
Over 7000 hours life span 7,000 to 10,000 hours of continuous use life span
1. Eliminate ground spray of light based on mounting options
2. Manual adjustable dial to control desired light patterns
3. Solid Aluminum Housing
4. Weather Resistant
5. Small Portable Size
Exposed Beamlet Power Less than 5mW (Class 3a)
Color Red (660nm)
Projection Coverage 25 ft x 25 ft at a distance of 35 ft
Operating Temperature 14 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
Power Input 110 to 120 Volt A/C
Laser Optics Single Source
Warranty 1 Year Limited
Height Approximately 6.5 inches using standard included metal base
Weight 3 ounces
Designed, Assembled, Tested and Packaged in the US
Important: Due to our policy of continuing improvement, information, content, brochures and photos may vary from actual device. The right is reserved without notice or obligation to make changes at any time in colors, materials, specifications, processes, and models. All dimensions and calculations are nominal and approximate figures. For further information, comments or questions, please contact us directly.