Polaris 360 Automatic Pool Cleaner complete with all hoses from the wall to the cleaner and back up valve. Includes 31 feet of hose!
The Polaris 360 requires no booster pump and attaches to a return line in the pool. Your pump must be at least a 1- horsepower pool pump to run this cleaner.
The Polaris 360 is the most advanced pool cleaner made. And its most advanced feature is letting you completely forget about it. One of our more advanced cleaners, the Polaris 360 features state-of-the-art technology without the need for a special booster pump. The Polaris 360 vacuums, sweeps, and scrubs the bottom and walls of any size or shape in-ground pool, be it gunite, fiberglass or vinyl-lined. The 360 even comes with an in-line back-up valve to automatically free itself if it gets stuck and keep it cleaning without interruption. It also comes with a large bottom opening to pick up large debris like leaves, acorns and pebbles.
The Polaris 360 easily connects to a dedicated pressure line and is suitable for all in-ground pools. It sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums all surfaces of the pool. It also traps large debris like leaves and pebbles in its own filter bag. The Polaris Vac-Sweep® 360 features advanced technology cleaning without the need for a separate booster pump
The Polaris 360 is covered by the Polaris 10/1 limited warranty (when registered) with over one thousand warranty service centers to give you assistance.
- Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc. (“Zodiac”) warrants Polaris® brand products to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of retail purchase, with the following exceptions:
- 1. Polaris robotic cleaners are warranted for two (2) years.
- 2. Frames for Polaris in-ground pressure-side cleaners are warranted for five (5) years.
- 3. Pool cleaner wear-and-tear items including, but not limited to, bags, filter canisters, tires (including track tires), sweep hoses, sweep hose scrubbers, surface disks, shoes, belts, rollers, brushes, and footpads, are not warranted.
- 4. Replacement products, or parts, provided at no charge are warranted only until the original finished good’s warranty has expired. Purchased replacement parts are warranted for ninety (90) days from the date of retail purchase, with the exception of electronic saltwater chlorine generator cells and electrodes, and “Factory Rebuild Kits” for Polaris pressure cleaners, which are warranted for one (1) year.