The AquaConnect App can be downloaded to the iPhone®, iPad®, or Android®. The intuitive App streamlines the pool and spa management process, adapting what users see when using smart devices. This makes settings and adjustments easier to use, and places more simple platform navigation at your fingertips.
AquaConnect Home Network
Now pool owners and their servicers can monitor and adjust more than 100 pool functions from an office computer or over the web. AquaConnect can send automatic trouble alerts to a home Wi-Fi network or a web-enabled device Wi-Fi network or a webenable smart device. It’s even available in a version that works with a home automation system.
AquaConnect Home Automation
With AquaConnect, there is a serial option for integration with an existing home automation system, giving pool owners the opportunity to manage an entire household via one keypad or display panel. AquaConnect Home Automation provides a seamless connection for a simplified control solution.
AquaConnect works with the following Hayward Automation Systems:
ProLogic (4.20 software or later required)
AquaPlus (4.20 software or later required)
AquaRite Pro (1.20 software or later required)
OnCommand (1.10 software or later required)*
E-Command 4 (2.93 software or later required)*
NOTE: *OnCommand® and E-Command® 4 require AquaConnect with software 1.10 or later and AQL2- Base with software 4.10 or later.
Some everyday possibilities with AquaConnect
• Pool owners can use mobile devices to turn lights on and off while away from home.
• Pool owners can turn up pool and spa heaters before heading home from work.
• Check on second home’s pool when away.
• Receive alerts when a function goes out of the predetermined acceptable range.
• Access easy to read graphs that display trends to evaluate parameters that are important in making adjustments.